Ben has a PhD in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from BI Norwegian Business School. His research focuses on economic theory of innovation and both macroeconomic and social consequences of innovation processes.
Ben teaches theory of innovation, innovation management, monetary economics and financial crises. Before his PhD, he worked in third sector, analyzing the socio-economic impact of local development policies.
- Master in Analysis and Evaluation of Complex Systems, University of Turin
- PhD in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, BI Norwegian Business School
- Schumpeterian theory
- Evolutionary economics
- Social aspects of innovation
- Digitalization and sustainability
Teaching and guidance areas
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Macroeconomic and monetary aspects of innovation
- Corporate Governance
- Financial crises